Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I started this blog at the insistence of my friend, Rob Fahrni, an incessant blogger, who is still, after a few years, posting, on average, many times each week to his blog. At the time, I was totally into learning how to draw and thought it would be natural to use this blog thing to share my sketches with friends, family ... the world at large.

I haven't had a lot of time for drawing since our family moved back to New York state, so my "Online Sketchbook" blog has stagnated. In the meantime, I've been reading various blogs semi-regularly and have had the itch to write about more than just my sketches. So, I've decided to transform this site into one where I can write about, well, just about anything.

Some folks label their blogs as a "spout" or a "dumping ground." I think I'm just gonna call this one "Reflections" for now...

No comments: