Monday, October 09, 2006

I've mentally blogged my philosophical ramblings again and again while driving to work over the last several months. Seems it's just rare I get around to typing them in. Mostly I want to talk about freedom before it's too late. While I still have some, that is. Is anybody listening?

I've been shocked many times over the last few years as our elected officials in Washington, D.C. jump on the "we must make things safer" bandwagon. Meanwhile, they're throwing our freedoms into the toilet and flushing before they think about the downstream consequences of their actions.


Freedom. Belief. Love. The most powerful forces in the human universe are not physical at all, but spiritual, ethereal, intangible, invisible. What's stronger - the gravity that holds you to the surface of the earth or the bond of love that holds you

No comments: