Thursday, March 04, 2010

Kickbox: The Workout Playlist

OK... so I'm not sure why people are asking for this sort of thing on Facebook lately, but remember... you asked for it. Lara, cousin Matt, talking to ya both. (I'd like to take credit for this, but really it all goes to my sweetie, Robin Holly. She put this list together back when she was teaching a kickboxing class in our Seattle area Tae Kwon Do dojang.)

Kickbox: The Workout Playlist
=============================
  • Mr. Bartender (It's So Easy), Sugar Ray
  • Look At You, Hanson
  • It's My Life, Bon Jovi
  • Everyday, Bon Jovi
  • Sk8er Boi, Avril Lavigne
  • Two Hearts Beat As One, U2
  • You Really Got Me, Van Halen
  • Walk This Way, Aerosmith
  • Satellite, P.O.D.
  • Bounce, Bon Jovi
  • Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
  • Hey Baby, No Doubt
  • Elevation, U2
  • Objection Tango, Shakira
  • Send Your Love, Sting

And don't forget to cool down...
=============================
  • Little Wing, Sting
  • Valparaiso, Sting

Whew! This was gonna be the longest Facebook post ever... but then Facebook told me it was too long. I never knew there was a 420 character limit to those suckers.

:-)

No comments: