- Process Explorer
- TortoiseCVS, including CVSNT command line client
- SVN command line client, usually the CollabNet one
- Git, the msys one
- Microsoft Visual Studio, whatever version(s) necessary to do my job...
- xampp, for a localhost web server
- NSIS, the installer builder
- ActiveState Python
- ActiveState Perl
- ActiveState Tcl
- MagicDisc, or similar ISO image mounting utility
notepad++ -- like notepad, but seriously OD'd on steroids: all kinds of built-in language syntax highlighting
VNC -- if I'm lucky, one that includes a free server so I can access the Windows box from other computers... if not, then at least RealVNC client so I can access other machines
Anybody out there have any other "must haves" that belong on a Windows box?