Well, it's a useful app. A remarkably simple exercise reminder app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Really, anybody who is interested in getting or staying fit could use it.
But I imagine there is a certain sort of person who will be the ideal candidate for being an avid, every day, do or die Sgt Fitness drillee. (A "drillee" (you) does the drills that the driller (the sergeant) tells him to...)
This certain sort of person has the following characteristics:
- busy, possibly over-scheduled
- lacks discipline to exercise regularly without being badgered
- works in a sedentary job, frequently sitting for hours and hours and hours on end
- wants to be physically fit, but can't find the time
- can't / won't pay for a gym membership
- already has an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch that is with them all day at work anyway
Perhaps you recognize one or more of these traits in yourself. If all of them apply to you, then you are the perfect candidate for using Sgt Fitness. You've got nothing to lose by giving it a try. Except maybe a little flab.
I'm sure this entire list of characteristics, each and every one of them, applies to millions around the globe... Now, I've just got to let them know the Sgt is here now, ready to drill them. Help me get the word out, and point some of them to my blog today.
Stay fit, my friends.